AS REVEALED IN THIS RECENT EPISODE, STEVE IS GIVING AWAY HIS CUSTOM SLAVX SIM PANEL!
YOU’RE INVITED TO ENTER THIS GIVEAWAY IF YOU ARE:
* Someone who specifically wants to learn the GNS 430 and you have a basic sim computer and iPad etc for these components to connect to
* Fairly SIM tech savvy and able to install drivers and hardware without too much tech support
(Links to manufacturer’s sites / manuals are available, we just can’t offer “one-on-one set-up support”.)
* Willing to pick up the hardware at the Museum Steve flies at (Windsor Ontario, just across from Detroit)
* Ideally willing to “pay it forward” and give it away after you’re done with it as Steve has.
(We can help coordinate that, if you reach out when you’re done with it 🙂
INCLUDED IN THIS PRIZE:
Sim panel components (~$2,000 USD value):
Avionics Panel: Custom “Flight Chops” SLAVX Panel
Avionics – Navigation: RealSimGear GNS 430
Yoke: Logitech Pro Flight
Throttles: Logitech Pro Flight (set up for twin engine)
Radio Panel: Logitech Radio Panel
Switch Panel: Logitech Switch Panel
* Please note that Steve is gifting the actual RealSimGear GNS 430 (and related panel components) he trained on, so although in amazing condition, the items are not new.
Huge thanks to all the Supporters on Patreon!
Check our Patreon page to find out how to be part of the Flight Chops Community.
Productions like this wouldn’t be possible without your help!