Here are some Successes and Failures of 2017:
– 3 videos broke 1M views this year, and this video from 2017 broke 2M views!!
– The Coast Guard series did not get seen by many
Without a doubt, this one of the most amazing experiences I’ve ever had, and it was an honour to get the opportunity to share it. We put everything we had into this production, and I consider it some of our best work… It had an amazing 99.5% liked ratio, great retention, and many viewers commented to say they were as surprised as I was that it didn’t perform well on YouTube.
It was the biggest heartbreaker of my Youtube career.
If you didn’t get to see this, please check it out!
– Got Featured by Flying Magazine!
– Multi-Engine Rating accomplished!
(I by no means aced the test, but I scored perfectly on the most important section dealing with over an engine failure after take off / during a go around)
Was majorly stressed about prepping for my first REAL flight test in over 15 years.
Preparing for the multi engine flight test after so many years no having had to face an actual flight test, was a struggle – But nothing beats the feeling of pulling it off – onward to IFR. Gulp!
– Landed a DC3 (on the purple dot at Osh!)
– Jumped out of a KingAir from 20,000 feet :-O
– Helped JP prepare for the trip of a lifetime
To see JP’s “World Flight”, here’s the link for the Fun For Louis channel
– Became a formation pilot
– Flew right seat in a Phenom300
– Learned how to fly upside down and land a Pitts S2B from the back seat
– Surpassed $100,000 worth of prizes given away to fans / supporters… So fun!
– Exceeded 1000 Patreon supporters!
Just, wow. I’m speechless! BTW Did you know there are now over 3 dozen Patreon Exclusive raw / uncut flights only available to supporters?
We’re so glad to have you as part of this community. Cheers to 2018 and to new adventures!
Huge thanks to all the Supporters on Patreon!
Check our Patreon page to find out how to be part of the Flight Chops Community.
Productions like this wouldn’t be possible without your help!